To make your trip more comfortable, forget the queues and coins, don’t waste time paying toll, Via Verde is present on all national highways and bridges and also on road infrastructures that have only one electronic toll collection system (formerly known as SCUT).
If you are already a Via Verde Customer, you can now pay road infrastructures that have only one electronic toll collection system (formerly known as SCUT), without having to change your contract. If you are not a Via Verde Customer, you simply have purchase an Tag through the Via Verde website or at any Via Verde store or CTT post office.
To use the Via Verde service on motorways, simply:
· purchase a Tag and link it to a debit card;
· attach the Tag to the windshield of the vehicle;
· use the lanes identified with the Via Verde symbol.
Do not forget:
· one Tag is for just one vehicle;
· if you wish to link an Tag to a new car, please send a written request to Via Verde;
· any amendments to the contract details must be notified in writing to Via Verde by the contract holder.
The symbol is the key to a fast and convenient passage.